We appreciate your help spreading the word about the Mathical Book Prize to parents, librarians, educators, and literature-lovers of all ages. Below you will find some tools to do that more easily. Thank you!
2020 Mathical Winners Media Kit
- Download the 2020 Mathical Prize Press Release (March 12, 2020, PDF or view online)
- Download all 2020 Mathical Prize book covers (.zip file)
- Download a set of Mathical Book Prize logos (includes images of logo and award seals for Award Winners and Honor Books)
Printable Files to Download & Share
Print your own flyers! Print your own bookmarks! See PDF print-ready files below. Join us in sharing a love of math-related kids’ books far and wide.
- Download a list of all Mathical winning titles, 2015-2020 (PDF)
- Download Mathical printable bookmarks (PDF)
- Download all Mathical age-level flyers (5 PDFs in .zip file), or download a flyer for each age level: (1) PreK flyer, (2) Grades K-2 flyer, (3) Grades 3-5 flyer, (4) Grades 6-8 flyer, (5) Grades 9-12 flyer
Audio from the Mathical Award Announcement
Hear from Mathical selection committee member Dr. Candice Price (Smith College), highlighting three of the 2020 Mathical award-winning titles which feature mathematics and social justice themes, as part of the 2020 Critical Issues in Mathematics Education conference in Berkeley, California. (A transcript will be available soon.)
For questions or assistance with media kit content, contact Jenn Murawski, MSRI Communications and Event Coordinator, at email@example.com.